Some files were too large to upload without compression. If you purchased a product containing a downloadable Zip file, you will need to UNZIP it.
Follow these steps to Unzip files on Windows:
Applies to Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Locate the zipped folder that you want to unzip (extract) files or folders from.
- Do one of the following:
- To unzip a single file or folder, open the zipped folder, then drag the file or folder from the zipped folder to a new location.
- To unzip all the contents of the zipped folder, press and hold (or right-click) the folder, select Extract All, and then follow the instructions.
Follow these steps to open zip files on Mac:
- Click the Unzip button.
- From the drop down menu, choose to unzip your files to this Mac, iCloud Drive, Dropbox or Google Drive.
- A “Finder style” window will open. …
- Choose to unzip the Entire Zip file or Selected Items. …
- Another option is to click the New Folder button.